Are you getting the most out of your white medical card benefits?
Your benefits card can be used for much more than just doctor’s visits and medications. Our local benefits specialists can help you get the most out of your benefits.
Below is a list of some of the services that may be covered for the treatment of your approved illness under the EEOICPA:
- In-home care services
- Doctors office visits, medical treatments, and consultations
- Inpatient and outpatient hospital charges, including emergency room visits
- Diagnostic laboratory and radiological testing
- Durable medical equipment ie. wheelchairs, walkers, etc.
- Medications prescribed by a physician
- Reimbursement for out of town travel to the doctor, hospital, clinic, and other medical facilities
- Reimbursement for out-of-pocket medical expenses for approved illness
Your specialized care team can help with things like:
What Our Patients Have To Say
Since I have been part of Nuclear Care Partners, I am proud to say that I am with a company that truly does care. They are willing to go the extra mile to help me. They are passionate individuals, and I could tell they cared from the moment I met them. Being part of NCP I have been able to continue to fish and enjoy time with my family. It’s nice to know that I am part of the big happy NCP family.