Manage your chronic illness with in-home care.
We’ll create a customized care plan to fit your needs.
Understand the difference between your Medicare benefits and your EEOICPA benefits
Complete the self-assessment to find out if you may need in-home support
Ask yourself these questions:
- Do I have a chronic illness?
- Am I struggling with side effects from an illness?
- Do I get short of breath doing light activities or talking?
- Have I had a fall in the last 3-6 months?
- Have I visited the emergency room in the last 6 months?
- Have I been hospitalized in the last 6 months?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, in-home care may be right for you.
Our in-home care services may include:
- Skilled nursing
- Medication management
- Meal preparation
- Home safety assessments
- Daily monitoring
- Fall prevention program
- Pulmonary support
- Diet education
- Physician support
- Education and much more
Former atomic workers choose us because they want to:
- Live independently
- Be empowered to make decisions and have a voice in their care experience
- Have a custom plan of care suited to their health goals and needs
- Have expert nurses and caregivers who are trained in providing care for the specific illness they have
- Be with the health care provider that has the highest level of patient care
- They want to connect/They want to feel that they matter and are heard and cared for
- Know that they’re more than just a patient, they’re family
I met with Ruben and he told me what Nuclear Care Partners could do for me. I told him that I thought it sounded amazing, but that I couldn’t afford the care he was offering. That’s when Ruben said, “No, no, it’s not that you can’t afford it, it doesn’t cost you anything. You can’t afford to not have it. We’ll take care of you.