“Providing the best in patient care is at the heart of what we do,” said Patti Kendall, VP of Clinical Compliance, at Nuclear Care Partners. “Former atomic workers sacrificed their health to deter, and if necessary, fight, a nuclear war. We believe they deserve the highest level of care in return for the service they provided, and sacrifices made to keep our country safe.”
- Accreditation is a process of review, established by a recognized accreditation organization, that allows healthcare organizations to demonstrate their ability to meet regulatory requirements and standards.
- We proudly subscribe to a higher standard of care than a typical provider.
- We became the first accredited provider in our industry to show our commitment to our patient population and the quality of care we know they deserve.
- This accreditation reflects our devotion to the highest level of industry standards, best practices, and performance improvements.
- We hold ourselves accountable to these standards, so that our patients can have peace of mind in knowing that they are receiving the highest quality of care.
- We truly believe our patients deserve nothing less than excellence.
WHAT DOES IT MEAN FOR YOU
Accreditation requires healthcare organizations to demonstrate compliance with specific quality and process standards. By choosing a healthcare provider that has achieved ACHC accreditation, you can take comfort in knowing that you will receive the highest quality of care. If you have any concerns about the product or service that you receive from Nuclear Care Partners, you may contact ACHC directly at 855-937-2242.
HOW DO YOU BECOME ACCREDITED?
To become accredited an organization must undergo a rigorous process that consists of ACHC surveyors making on site surveys, conducting visits in patient homes to assess their care, interviewing staff members about their practices, and reviewing medical records, policies, and procedures.
Currently we are accredited in Arizona, California, Colorado, Georgia, Idaho, Iowa, Missouri, Nevada, Ohio, Virginia, South Carolina, Washington, and Wyoming.
All expansion locations will be accredited on a rolling basis. Even if we are not accredited in each state, we hold each location to the same highest standards of care and operations.